- Is my financial advisor just trying to sell me a product?
- Why does he/she only recommend one type of investment (i.e. mutual funds, annuities)?
- How do I know if my advisor is looking out for my best interests?
- Are my fees transparent? Do I understand what I am paying my advisor?
- Is my advisor proactive? Or does he/she only react when I reach out?
It May Be Time
To partner with a trusted, independent fee-only financial advisor who:
- Is free from the many conflicts of interest that exist
- Will act as a fiduciary- meaning solely upon your best interest
- Has the experience to guide clients in today's complex financial markets
- You can build a long term trusting relationship with
Does this sound like you?